[五险一金] [补充医疗保险] [交通补贴] [专业培训] [带薪年假] [生日福利] [节假日福利] [员工旅游] [年终奖金] [弹性工作] [定期体检]
1. Develop and document a standard checklist for incoming inspections-both internal and external and set up a supplier audit schedule to ensure full compliance and integrity.
2. Define policy and procedures for good inwards controls and inspection records at all sites and monitor compliance.
3. Develop a Supplier Audit Schedule appropriate to ensure complete integrity of enternal supply chain.
4. Develop a Supplier evaluation, approval and audit policy.
5. Supplier complaints handling(8D).
6. Ensure timely PPAP(Production Part Approval Process)completion
7. Weekly Q reporting and Monthly KPIs review (Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations)
8. SPC/analyses of production data and analyses of reject/warranty claims/parts(Maintains statistical process controls…,processes…)
9. IQC and SQE-staff training and evaluation
10. KVP/KAIZEN (Product/Supplier related, Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes,…)
11. Facilitate problem solving activities for supplier quality issues
12. Assist launch teams in conducting APQP activities with respect to purchased products
13. Support process-,product-,line-,5s audits
14. Assist in the resolution of supplier relates customer warranty claims
15. Maintain and help develop Certified Supplier Program
Specialized knowledge and skills：
1. Good English skills both writing and speaking (MUST);
2. Bachelor degree above，major in Mechanical Engineering;
3. Familiar with quality tools and quality management system；
4. Good compressive capacity；
5. At least 3 years supplier management experience in auto industry.